News from 2016
- Fixed the archive's download links to Shades of Doom 1.0 and 2.0.
- Added size info to Shades of Doom 1.2.
- Thanks to Mohamed, added Marina Break to Nyanchan Games' page.
Both English and Japanese versions are available.
Thanks to Kevin Roberts, uploaded a new version of Dragon Slayer Games' Mario.
This version includes an executable, and should run on windows up to at least 7.
- Fixed a casing error breaking links on Aprone's page.
- Added Nocturnus' Lunimals walkthrough to Aprone's page.
Galaxy Laboratory is now on the archive!
Find them here.
Today's update adds a list of early titles from Quentin C.
These games are unsupported and abandoned, so you're on your own playing them.
The list includes:
You can download all of them from Quentin's page.
- Greenies (French version available)
- Magic Blocks
- Score (French version available)
Thanks to Iceguard, added several new titles to PB Games' page.
- Jump (two different editions)
- Space Attack
- Tic Tac Toe
- and a package of several games in Swedish.
These are the first of many early submissions that have yet to be processed, so keep an ear on this page for future updates.
Happy Halloween from the archive!
Today's updates include:
Thanks to Patrick, Games by Japanese developer Morokuma have now been added to the archive.
This is the first of many, so expect a large selection of Japanese titles to arrive in the future.
- Per request of the developer, all Nathan Tech products have been removed from the archive.
- Repaired still broken link to the Bavisoft reviews. Apologies for the lengthy wait.
- Updated all developer pages to include links to this news page.
- Repaired broken link to windows media audio redistributable's.
BSC games are now live!
Thanks to Jack's tireless endeavors in contacting developers and Mason for providing several setups, all of BSC's games and software are now available for download. Have fun!
- Thanks to Dark, updated BSC's page to include their free games.
- Updated BSC's page to note that their free games will be hosted in the future.
- Updated and repaired the credits page.
- From now on, most news updates should contain links to the pages or games they reference.
- Thanks to Carly, added an old version of GMA Solitaire.
- Several updates thanks to Carlos:
Thanks to Jack, the Super Shot patch is now available once more.
- Fixed a broken link to River Raiders.
- Thanks to Burak and Game Madness Interactive's Carlos, added a small selection of Adventure at C stages to VG Storm's page.
- Thanks to Rich, added Truck Driver to the various developers page.
Since the original game seemed to be missing a manual, we've included a quick readme to get you started.
- Fixed a broken link to the full version of PCS's Snipe Hunt.
- Updated credits page.
- Thanks to Phil, all of the PCS DOS games now have descriptions.
- Minor typo fixes and edits to several pages.
- Fixed broken links to XSight titles caused by the recent server switch.
- Received submissions of Sonic Invaders and Truck Driver.
- Thanks to Phil, added descriptions to all of PCS's windows titles.
- Descriptions for DOS games are in the works, so keep an eye on this page.
- Removed Mission B, per request of the developer.
- Received a large collection of new submissions.
There are still a lot of files to process and new submissions are coming in steadily, so keep an eye on this page for updates.
- Thanks to Carlos of Game Madness Interactive, some more titles have been added:
- Demise or Domination
- A fourth concept demo for Grave of Redemption
- Shoot Glaggo Down
- Corrected a typo for Game Madness Interactive's 'We Don't Need School to Earn Millions' gamebook: size was listed as mb instead of kb.
- Added author info for 1812, Heart of Winter (thanks Ishan).
Today is primarily a day of compilation.
We received a large number of game submissions including:
Keep an eye on this page for updates, but please do note that because of the number of submissions we may be looking at a week or more before everything is up to date.
- Code factory
- Game Madness Interactive
- PCS games (with descriptions - thanks Phil)
- Adventure at C: stages
- Top Speed cars
- The Savage Gamut
- Compiled Damage Extreme. The game is now packaged as 7z and source is now located under a source directory.
- Thanks to Jack, updated L-Works with recent changes, including the now freeware Judgement Day.
- Received archives of missing games from BSC and PB, keep an eye out for them in the next few days.
- Removed Dragon Slayer Games' version of Mario. The game is currently in an unplayable state.
- Compiled age of slaughter and repackaged it from installer to .7z. In addition to being a working game, this reduces the file size by about a third.
- Thanks to Francisco, added Mission B, by Freewars Entertainment to the various developers page.
- Thanks to Mohamed Al-Hajamy, added reviews of the Bavisoft titles.
Thanks to numerous people, especially Sound Thinking, an absolutely tremendous number of typos and broken links have been fixed.
The archive is finally live! Check us out, and let us know you notice anything amiss.