This will be the final update to the archive in 2017. Happy new years everyone!
Today we've added three user-created ports of Dan Z's notetaker games: Gotcha, Hack and Lost (the Great Escape). You can find them on his games page.
Damien has added several recordings to his recordings page. They include:
- Dark Defender
- Pirate Memory
- Blinded Guide
- and Audio Strike.
- Removed a couple files from the l-works page per request.
- Corrected developer site and download links for Storm Productions' Drive Your Car.
- Fixed a number of problems with the new tactical battle map setup.
- Fixed a somehow broken link to L-Works Judgement Day.
- Tactical battle maps, including a couple new ones, are now available individually from Ian Reed's page, rather than as a single large archive.
- Fixed a broken link to Elemental Battle.
- Updated the FAQ page to clarify when we host beta versions of games and add a section on the hosting of newly released titles.
- Fixed inverted developer download links for Pontes Duel and escape.
- Added version 3.1 of Night of Parasite to Francis Wolf's page. If you play the game, you'll want to grab this update.
- Since we appear to have been incorrect about the new release of Road to Rage containing single-player capabilities, the older offline version has been restored.
- Updated Dragon Apps' page to include the new and final version of Road to Rage.
- As a result of these updates, the extra maps and entities have been removed.
- Because it is possible to play offline by running your own server, the older version with single player capabilities has also been removed.
- Added a games page link for Game Madness Interactive, and updated text to confirm that their titles are no longer under development.
- Added new content for Top Speed 3 by Aksel Christoffersen, including 5 vehicles.
- Added a warning that the Blind Eye is unstable under windows 10.
- At long last, a page for Mason Armstrong has been added.
Because several projects have been handed over to other developers, we will only be hosting products given to us by Mason directly.
Operation Black Square is now available from the archive again, and the link to developer's download has been corrected.
Thanks to everyone who sent us links, and apologies for the long turnaround time.
Fixed a nasty formatting issue on PB Games' page.
Updates from jack:
- Repaired broken BSC 15 Numbers installer.
- Marked the game as an unsupported demo, since it cannot be registered via the official key generator.
- Added both Dark and Brendan Smith to the main recordings page.
A sincere apology to both of you, especially Dark, whose been missing an entry since February.
- Fixed permission issues preventing downloads of Rocky Waters games via the archive.
- Repaired the broken download link for Night of Parasite.
Added more recordings by Evangelosz Nagy, including several IPhone games and an audio only playthrough of the Savage Gamut Redemption.
- Added recordings by Brendan Smith.
- As a direct result, the Tactical Battle walkthrough is now listed on Brendan's recordings page, rather than Ian Reed's.
- The Road to Rage section of Dragon Apps page has been redesigned to more clearly delineate different items.
- Added new Road to Rage maps.
- Added an older version of Road to Rage with offline support.
This is a rather large list of updates to a number of pages. If you notice anything that doesn't work, please let us know.
- Repaired a broken link to the tactical battle walkthrough on Ian Reed's page.
- Fixed page organization on USA Games page.
Thanks to Jake, we now have an actual patch for Tarzan Junior.
Once downloaded, install the game and run the patch file.
Removed the disfunctional Tarzan Junior patch.
Updates from Jack:
Added pricing information to L-Works Slide, and removed unsupported flag.
Added several developer links for the Blind Swordsman, including downloads for a MAC version.
Find the game on the various developers page.
- The vast majority of internal links now use https.
If you notice something not working right, please let us know.
- Added an archive containing a number of crafting guides for Survive the Wild.
Thanks to Ryan, added Fartman to BPC's page.
This is only the start of a huge number of submissions, so keep an eye on this page for updates over the next few weeks.
Fixed broken link to Mysteries of the Ancients beta22.
Thanks to a dedicated reporter of broken links, about a half dozen of Evangelosz Nagy's recordings have been repaired.
With one exception for Crazy Party, they were all in the bsc and miscellaneous sections.
Fixed broken links on Evangelosz Nagy's recordings page.
If you notice anything that's still not working, please get in touch.
Added new recordings by Evangelosz nagy to the recordings page.
There are about 50 or so recordings in ogg format, totaling just under 2gb, with a mix of commentary and audio only.
- Repaired a broken link to MOTA beta 6.