News from 2018
- TDV has been updated to the latest version, and its packaging has been modified. Review the updated information on BPC's page for instructions.
- Added new developer download links for Angel Gift, on the various developers page.
- Zompocalypse's status has been changed to abandoned, and its developer links updated.
- Added an Android version of Audio Archery, by L-Works. To play, insure you allow your phone to install packages from outside the play store.
- Added descriptions to Freedom Games' and GMA's pages.
- Added a warning about actively developed games to the front page.
- Reality Software has returned to the archive. Additionally, we are looking to obtain a copy of the Death Match a New Beginning server, and if we are able to, will include both server and client in a single package.
- Reality software has been removed from the archive.
- Added author info for The Blind Eye.
- Several screen reader-voiced versions have been added to Jim Kitchen's page.
- A number of no longer valid developer links have been removed.
- Numerous small fixes, clarifications, and updates have been made across the site.
- The final version of the Table Flipper is now available, and its object archive has been updated.
- More fixes and updates.
- Numerous typo, html, and other small fixes across the site.
- A broken link to Aprone's Community Feud with extra characters has been fixed.
- VIP Gamezone's website and registration system is no longer available. Thus, all developer links have been removed, and a note has been added to explain that it is impossible to register the games.
- Fixed several issues on the news page from 2016.
- Oh Shit has been updated, and now includes a download link.
- A pair of developer download links on L-works page have been removed, as they are no longer valid.
- Added a new game, Oh Shit, to the various developers page.
- The mirroring site of BSC games has been removed.
- Several small fixes and updates.
- Phantom Creations' page has been updated with the latest version of Offensive World, a note about their closing, and the removal of developer download links.
We can now accept submissions of games created by Mason Armstrong. There are still some limitations, but if you have some of his games not listed on the archive, please get in touch.
- Thanks to Erion large number of typos have been corrected across the site.
- As the game has been discontinued, removed developer links from Drive your Car on the various developers page.
- Added the original beta of Danger City to XL Studios' page.
- Removed links to Jim Kitchen's original website, which is no longer available.
- An additional review has been added to the archive on Bavisoft's page.
- Several formatting issues and typos have been corrected.
- The archive's copy of Castaways 2 has been updated to the latest version.
- Corrected a misnaming of X-Sight Interactive as "X-Site". This was a change that impacted a large number of files, so if you notice anything broken, please let us know.
- Added a page for Sounds Like Fun.
- The first beta of MOTA has been added to USA Games' page.
- The Blind Eye has been repackaged as two language-specific 7z files. This eliminates the self-extracting rar archive (which would cause issues on most modern systems) and cleans up the folder structure substantially.
- Added Adrian's Doom to the various developers page.
- Minor faq updates.
- Pong by Soundworks has been removed from the various developers page. Any of their titles we are free to host can be found on Mason Armstrong's page.
- Removed a duplicate of Sonic Match from BSC's page. Its now only listed on Dan Z's page.
- The background on L-Works page has been fixed so that its now actually readable. A sincere apology is owed to our sighted users. Additionally, a sample playthrough of Sphere has been added.
- Added Blind Man's Bluff to the various developers page.
- An archive of downloadable objects for the Table Flipper is now available from Phantom Creations page.
- Added a talking slot machine to the various developers page.
- New Top Speed Vehicles by Aksel Christoffersen have been added to Playing in the Dark's page.
- Added USA Blackjack.
- Easy in the trash has been moved from the various developers page to Phantom Creations, and now has a description.
- Self Destruct's installer has been updated, and may resolve some of the issues encountered on newer versions of windows.
A new about audiogames page has been added to the home page of the archive. It provides some basic background about the genre and what makes up an audiogame.
Today's update includes a couple new additions to the various developers page:
- Added Mississippi. The only way to register the game is to have both your original registration key and the system it was intended for.
- Added Sonic Zoom.
Thanks to the developer, Tactical Battle has been updated to the more recent development version. We recommend downloading the new version if possible.
- Added two new games to the various developers page: Burak's computer simulator and Alchemy games' mouse demo.
- Fixed a couple broken links in past news posts.
- Added a new recording of Lighttech's Bop it Ultimate.
- Due to the number of recordings we now have on the site, additions are being more closely scrutinized to avoid duplicate content.
- Updated the faq, specifically adding some new information on game recordings, clarifying information for developers, and a few other changes.
Added a new recording of Crazy Party to Evangelosz Nagy's page. This is the first from a fairly large selection of new recordings that will be coming online shortly. Due to limited processing time, these will likely be added in small groups rather than the usual batch method.
Starting today, news from previous years will be included in separate pages. If you'd like to red back through our history, links to each past year will be at the bottom of the main news page.
Additionally, we've added Pong by Soundworx to the various developers page.