Thanks and acknowledgements
There have been numerous people who have helped to make this project a success.
In alphabetical order by first name, they are:
- Adel Akbari, game submissions.
- Burak, game and expansion submissions.
- Carlos from Game Madness Interactive, game and expansion submissions.
- Carly, game submissions, including several DOS-compatible titles.
- Dark, game and recording submissions.
- Damien Lindley, website support, game and recordings submissions.
- Desiree Oudinot, numerous game submissions and developer research.
- Francisco, game submissions.
- Jack Falejjczyk, game submissions, pcs dos research, l-works descriptions and research.
- Josť Gabriel, game submissions.
- Kevin Roberts, game submissions.
- Mohamed Al-Hajamy, game, info and review submissions, website testing.
- Patrick Moen, design, management and research of Japanese developer pages.
- Paul Lemm, game submissions, Agrip research.
- Phil of PCS Games, numerous unlocked version submissions and game descriptions.
- Rich, game submissions.
- Ryan Conroy, game submissions.
- Sound Thinking, massive web testing and problem reporting.
Without these people, there would be no archive.
A huge thanks to all of you for your contributions, thoughts and support.
We'd also like to thank all those who have responded to the archive, either via email or on the forums.
Your responses, feedback and bug reports are invaluable - please keep them coming!
Hosting for the archive is provided by Skynet Communications.
You guys were truly amazing to get everything set up so quickly, and were a huge relief when everything was in question.
Thanks for the help!