Here you'll find a log of changes and additions to the archive. For older news, select the year you'd like to view at the bottom of the page.
We can now accept submissions of games created by Mason Armstrong. There are still some limitations, but if you have some of his games not listed on the archive, please get in touch.
- Thanks to Erion large number of typos have been corrected across the site.
- As the game has been discontinued, removed developer links from Drive your Car on the various developers page.
- Added the original beta of Danger City to XL Studios' page.
- Removed links to Jim Kitchen's original website, which is no longer available.
- An additional review has been added to the archive on Bavisoft's page.
- Several formatting issues and typos have been corrected.
- The archive's copy of Castaways 2 has been updated to the latest version.
- Corrected a misnaming of X-Sight Interactive as "X-Site". This was a change that impacted a large number of files, so if you notice anything broken, please let us know.
- Added a page for Sounds Like Fun.
- The first beta of MOTA has been added to USA Games' page.
- The Blind Eye has been repackaged as two language-specific 7z files. This elliminates the self-extracting rar archive (which would cause issues on most modern systems) and cleans up the folder structure substantially.
- Added Adrian's Doom to the various developers page.
- Minor faq updates.
- Pong by Soundworks has been removed from the various developers page. Any of their titles we are free to host can be found on Mason Armstrong's page.
- Removed a duplicate of Sonic Match from BSC's page. Its now only listed on Dan Z's page.
- The background on L-Works page has been fixed so that its now actually readable. A sincere apology is owed to our sighted users. Additionally, a sample playthrough of Sphere has been added.
- Added Blind Man's Bluff to the various developers page.
- An archive of downloadable objects for the Table Flipper is now available from Phantom Creations page.
- Added a talking slot machine to the various developers page.
- New Top Speed Vehicles by Aksel Christoffersen have been added to Playing in the Dark's page.
- Added USA Blackjack.
- Easy in the trash has been moved from the various developers page to Phantom Creations, and now has a description.
- Self Destruct's installer has been updated, and may resolve some of the issues encountered on newer versions of windows.
A new about audiogames page has been added to the home page of the archive. It provides some basic background about the genre and what makes up an audiogame.
Today's update includes a couple new additions to the various developers page:
- Added Mississippi. The only way to register the game is to have both your original registration key and the system it was intended for.
- Added Sonic Zoom.
Thanks to the developer, Tactical Battle has been updated to the more recent development version. We recommend downloading the new version if possible.
- Added two new games to the various developers page: Burak's computer simulator and Alchemy games' mouse demo.
- Fixed a couple broken links in past news posts.
- Added a new recording of Lighttech's Bop it Ultimate.
- Due to the number of recordings we now have on the site, additions are being more closely scrutinized to avoid duplicate content.
- Updated the faq, specifically adding some new information on game recordings, clarifying information for developers, and a few other changes.
Added a new recording of Crazy Party to Evangelosz Nagy's page. This is the first from a fairly large selection of new recordings that will be coming online shortly. Due to limited processing time, these will likely be added in small groups rather than the usual batch method.
Starting today, news from previous years will be included in separate pages. If you'd like to red back through our history, links to each past year will be at the bottom of the main news page.
Additionally, we've added Pong by Soundworx to the various developers page.